PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND POLICIES CAREFULLY. WHEN YOU USE OUR WEBSITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND POLICIES, AND YOUR CONTINUED USE OF OUR WEBSITE SIGNIFIES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THEM.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Informational Purposes Only: The material on the Terranova Corporation (“Terranova”) website has been prepared and published for informational purposes only. This website may contain links to other resources on the internet, both those of affiliated companies, and of third parties. We take no responsibility for the content, accuracy, or timeliness of those other websites, nor do we endorse any commercial products that may be advertised or available on those websites.
License and Website Access: Terranova grants you a limited license to access and use this website solely for personal noncommercial purposes. You may not download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with the express prior written consent of Terranova. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents; any collection and use of any property listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative of this website or its contents; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express prior written consent of Terranova. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other propietary information, including, but not limited to, images, text, page layout, or form, or use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Terranova's name or trademarks, without the express written consent of Terranova. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of Terranova, so long as the link does not portray Terranova in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner. You may not use the Terranova logo or other proprietary graphics as part of the link without the express written permission of Terranova.
Copyright: All content included on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is the property of Terranova protected by the United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of Terranova and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
Trademarks: terranovacorp.com and the Terranova name and other Terranova graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks of Terranova . These tradmarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Terranova's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Terranova.
Illegal or Abusive Usage is Strictly Prohibited: You may not use this website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local law as regarding online conduct and acceptable content. We may block or withhold your access to the website if we have reasonable grounds to suspect any breach by you of these terms and conditions, that we or any user has incurred or may incur any liability in connection with the website, or if your use of the website is otherwise inappropriate. You may be subject to legal action should you be found to have engaged in illegal or abusive usage of our website.
Disclaimer and Indemnity: Terranova disclaims any and all liability for any loss, damage, or other liability whatsoever arising from the use of this website or the terms and conditions in connection with this website and specifically excludes all warranties, conditions and terms, whether express or implied to the fullest extent permitted by law. You agree to indemnify Terranova against any liabilities, claims, and expenses that may arise from your use of the website and any breach of these terms and conditions by you, your employees, or agents.
Modification of Terms and Conditions: Terranova may modify these terms and conditions at any time by post of the new version on the website. You will have agreed to such revised version if you continue using the website after the change or modification is posted. You should check the terms and conditions periodically to ensure that you are aware of and are complying with the current version.
Terranova respects the privacy rights of our online visitors and recognizes the importance of protecting the information collected from you.
Terranova will not sell, borrow, or share your contact information with any outside parties. All information collected (which will be limited to name, e-mail address, physical address, and phone number) will only be used and accessible to selected Terranova representatives. We respect your privacy and will only use your information to improve customer service, website functionality, and to communicate with you. Communications may include, but are not limited to:
If you have any questions or concerns regarding any information presented in this policy, please contact us by telephone at 305.695.8700.
Current media coverage and upcoming developments hand-picked from the industry.
Terranova’s very own TRENDS Magazine.
The latest of what’s going on from Terranova’s office to yours.
Terranova’s blog on real estate, retail related market trends, upcoming events, and more!
Chairman Stephen Bittel talks real estate, trends, and building better communities.
MIAMI BEACH, FL – DECEMBER 16, 2020 – Terranova’s Chairman, Stephen Bittel has announced eighteen new tenants totaling 26,245 SF for a total value of $7.9 million opening in two of its most important urban market areas in Miami-Dade County – Coral Gables’ Miracle Mile and Miami Beach’s Lincoln Road, the coveted world-famous pedestrian thoroughfare.
Leasing during COVID has been strongly led by the exceptional effort of Terranova President, Mindy McIlory. On Lincoln Road, three new pop-ups, a full-service restaurant, four new food hall purveyors, and a rooftop lounge embracing the diversity of Miami Beach’s local and tourist populations, join the vibrant mix of dining destinations and retail outlets on the Road. At the same time, Coral Gables welcomes two new restaurants, six artist studios, and a library to Miracle Mile.
This eclectic group of new retailers and restaurant, carefully selected for their local flavor, include:
–Plant Daddy, your neighborhood retail garden center, opened a 348 square foot space at 808 North Lincoln Lane. Owner Gabriel Diaz, nicknamed the Plant Daddy, launched the concept in June in honor of his late mother.
– Jozy DeFord opened her 348 square foot vintage shop, Renegade Rustlers at 804 North Lincoln Lane. An established merchant in the Lincoln Road Antique Market, DeFord’s first brick-and-mortar location opened October 23rd.
– Sol + Sorbet is the newest pop-up retailer now open at 816 North Lincoln Lane. Created by Miami Beach resident Gina Kravitz in 2018, Sol + Sorbet is a resort wear and swimwear brand. At 260 square feet, the retail micro unit is a relatively new phenomenon Lincoln Road.
– The Sexy Cow, a full-service Latin steak and churrascaria style restaurant is expected to open Spring 2021 at 809 Lincoln Road. With a menu featuring salads, sandwiches, steaks, seafood, pizza and pasta, the modern eatery will be open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and encompass 1,346 square feet and outdoor seating on the world-famous promenade.
– Simply Good Pizza, Cilantro 27 helmed by Chef Nilton Castillo, and the instagramable Market Milkshake Bar round out the food offerings at The Lincoln Eatery, Miami Beach’s first modern food hall located on Meridian Avenue and N. Lincoln Lane. The new bar, Miami Vice Canteen, and rooftop lounge, Sky Yard, were created by Miami Beach locals and hospitality veterans at Knock Out Hospitality Group.
Miracle Mile – downtown Coral Gables’ pedestrian friendly major retail corridor, is also welcoming a number of exciting new merchants to The City Beautiful mix.
– While the Miami-Dade County Coral Gables Branch Library undergoes renovations, the Library will be opening a 2,242 square foot storefront at 308 Miracle Mile. The highly visible, well-located commercial retail space was selected because of its accessibility from surrounding commercial and residential development, overall foot traffic, and proximity to the existing Coral Gables Branch library.
– Terranova, in partnership with the Coral Gables Business Improvement District, launched Studios on the Mile on October 1st. Encompassing six different spaces for a total of 8,655 SF on the 200 block of Miracle Mile, various artists have converted the spaces to working studios and galleries. From highly regarded contemporary painter and sculpture, Carlos Luna to high school graduates awarded the Isaiah Fund Scholarship, the artist studios and galleries will be on display until December 31st.
– Seasy Mediterranean, a new restaurant concept from Made in Napoli Hospitality offering ‘easy’ cuisine from the Mediterranean ‘sea’, will be opening their 2,592 SF restaurant this November at 136 Miracle Mile. Seasy Mediterranean will serve healthy seaside options in addition to traditional Italian seafood at popular prices.
– Popular South Florida concept Sushi Sake continues its domination of their neighborhood sushi bar with the launch of its 15th location at 202 Miracle Mile next year. Created by brothers James and Argelio Jr Aguayo 11 years ago, Sushi Sake signed a 10-year lease for 2,600 square feet. Sushi Sake’s expansive menu includes sushi and sashimi, teriyaki, hibachi, topped off with a variety of signature sauces and a selection of Sake.
– Tamaria, a Jazz House serving healthy international cuisine has signed a three-year lease for 1,497 SF square feet at 208 Miracle Mile. Expected to open in 2021, Tamaria will offer breakfast, lunch and dinner.
“We wanted to provide an opportunity to small businesses, restauranteurs and artists to locate themselves in a bustling and enviable location, create increased activity, and simultaneously fill vacancies created by long-term shutdowns,” says Terranova’s chairman and founder Stephen Bittel. “Despite the ongoing pandemic, the South Florida’s retail real estate market is healthy and active.”
Terranova Corporation, South Florida’s leading commercial real estate firm, is involved with nearly $1 billion in commercial real estate assets for its partners and its own portfolio. Terranova’s comprehensive array of services include high street retail, leasing & property management and acquisitions/joint ventures. Services are offered to a select group of partners/clients who count on us to maximize the value of their real estate.