MIAMI BEACH, FLORIDA – October 10, 2012 – Terranova is pleased to announce the opening of new tenants in seven South Florida shopping centers, part of a continuous string of deals the company has signed in 2012.
• The Habit Art!, an independent retailer specializing in original, high-end women’s accessories from Latin American designers, is opening a 609 square foot location on the ground floor of Cocowalk, at 3015 Grand Ave. in Coconut Grove.
• Eastern United Insurance Consultants is opening a 1,400 square foot location in Shoppes of Paradise Lakes, a Publix-anchored center at 16800 Kendall Drive in Miami.
• Simple Mobile, a leading provider of pre-paid wireless products and services, will open a 1,066-square foot location in El Mercado, a Publix-anchored center at 2436 W. 60th Street, Hialeah. Also at this center, Direct General Insurance signed a deal for 900 square feet.
• Grillit, a fast casual restaurant, signed a deal for 1,750 square feet at Westfork Plaza, at 15825 Pines Blvd. in Pembroke Pines.
• T-Mobile signed a deal for a 1,400 square foot store in Shoppes of Ives Dairy, on the SEC of U.S. 441 and Ives Dairy Road in Miami Gardens.
• Fed USA Insurance signed a deal for 1,000 square feet in Bird Village Plaza, at 14713 SW 42nd Street in Miami.
• Dream Getaway Travel signed a deal for 960 square feet in Palm Plaza, 16867 NW 67th Ave., Miami Lakes.
Terranova represented the landlords in the transactions.
“Local merchants and service providers such as these have an appetite for space in well located centers, and luckily we’ve had suitable locations for all,” said Terranova Executive Vice President Mindy McIlroy. “Tenants are ramping up the search for all kind of spaces, from high-profile street front to suburban inline spaces, and that bodes well for recovery.”
Terranova Corporation, South Florida’s leading commercial real estate advisory firm, currently is involved with commercial real estate assets for its clients and its own portfolio valued at more than $1 billion. The company offers complete commercial real estate services, including asset and property management, leasing, tenant representation, acquisitions, dispositions, financing, construction management and development services.